Please read the proposal guidelines before filling out the form below.
Date of submission (yyyy-mm-dd):
Art Project Title
Will this project occur
Category (see research proposal guidelines):
Date of [proposed] site visit (yyyy-mm-dd):
Proposals MUST be preceded by a site visit. Please arrange one with your DPR contact.
1. Summarize the artwork. What questions or issues does it explore?
2. Describe the proposed project in detail, including materials, dimensions and analytical or performance-based procedures.
3. Location: Describe where your project will occur and identify the precise location on an attached site map. Why have you selected this location, and how flexible is it? Please explain. Is there any possibility that your project will be located within freshwater or tidal wetlands or adjacent areas?
4. Indicate whether the project requires any digging, probing or puncturing of the ground surface, and define parameters of disturbance such as depth, soil volume, area of site in square feet or acres.
5. Identify anything that would be removed from the site, such as soil, or anything added to the site, such as soil amendments, herbicide, etc., and the locations and volumes of removal or addition. What equipment, if any, will be used to remove or import material? Will the site be returned to its existing state? How? If not, please provide justification / explanation.
6. Timeline: How long will the project last? When do you wish to begin? Please describe the extent of your site visits – frequency, duration, time of year, time of day, number of people/vehicles. Also indicate the vehicular route proposed to access the project site.
7. Project Team: List the name, role, title and affiliation for each member of the project team.
8. What resources (financial, data, etc) do you need to complete your project? Include both those that are already obtained as well as those that are still being sought.
9. Is there any public outreach, programming or educational component to this project?
10. Any additional comments/notes/information?
Please attach any applicable diagrams, pictures, renderings, etc, to this application, as well as the resume of the principal researcher/artist.
Site designed and developed by Social Ink [+]